"The way indoor SOCCER should be!"
Action Soccer is one of the most popular sports around, so come and claim your bragging rights, or settle your dispute on the court. Can you be the best and the number one team... why not find out?
League games last for 40 minutes (20 minutes per half), so it still fits into your busy schedule.
If you would like to book a slot on one of our courts for casual or competitive games call us now.
Come in for a privately organised social game or for your inter-company regular competition, and then relax at our after game facilities or come and join a team, register in a league or just come along for the social environment and watch sports on our huge Tv's. Book for casual games too! We can also take bookings for one off or regular private competitions.
- The court is separated into 2, separated by 'transverse' lines. Two goal circles with goal posts and back nets
- Teams may only have six (6) players on the field during play. five (5) on field players plus 1 as the goalkeeper.
- Each team can have up to Two (2) rotating reserves. These are substitutes but the game must be stopped and referee informed prior to substitution. This also applies if goalkeeper is changed.
- A player must play in at least 3 games to qualify to play finals.
Social Game Schedule
- Men & Ladies League - from 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Monday Mens League
- Tuesday Ladies League
- Wednesday Mens
- Thursday Ladies / Vets (35+) League
- Friday Mens League
- Premier League - from 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday Primier League
- Juniors League - from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday Juniors League - Under 6, Under 8, Under 10, Under 12, Under 14
- Note:(Teams play once a week, unless on special arrangement)
- We sometimes have special Leagues and Competitions
Action Soccer 6-A-Side Rules
- Become an Action Soccer Guru! Download the Action Soccer Rule Book in PDF format.
FIXTURES & STANDINGS
Check how your team progresses throughout the season...FIXTURES & STANDINGS